Back on October 19th, we introduced you to the Belleville Flyweight boot, the hottest garrison boot out there. This is the latest boot in the Belleville Shoe Tactical Research line. It is one bad ass boot folks. When I say it is light, I am not kidding. Weighing in at a mere 1.5 to 2.5 pounds per pair (size makes a difference), these are a winner in my book when it comes to a garrison boot.
There are three layers of cushioning comfort for superior shock absorption and come with some truly innovative design features that add both comfort and stability to your step. As follows:
- Medial side air vents to keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable
- A highly breathable unlined upper
- An athletic feel and fit. Essentially, this boot feels like a sneaker.
- Double and triple stitched seams for enhanced durability. Solid tack points at all the important seams ends.
- Tough VIBRAM premium rubber outsole
- Built-in VANGUARD Sole System for high performance
We carry the Belleville Flyweight Boot in both Sage Green and Desert Tan, so you can choose the pair that best suits your tastes – or the requirements of your uniform. Did we mention that this boot wears like a sneaker but performs like a champion?
Now, I’ve tasked our employee Patrick with helping us sell all these boots that we just unloaded off the truck. Let me tell you, he is a little less than pleased with his new found accommodations! For the last few days, we locked him in the warehouse and told him he isn’t allowed out until every last pair is shipped! Check out his video from inside the warehouse. We’ve surrounded him with every single box of flyweights and he isn’t allowed out until further notice. So come on folks, help set Patrick free! Use coupon code “freepatrick” and get an additional 10% off the boots!