The sad truth is that as US manufacturing is shipped overseas, the opportunity workers and businesses alike diminishes. When you buy American-made products, you’re helping your friends and neighbors, and supporting the American job market. When you buy goods made in the USA, you help keep the American economy growing – and that’s something everyone can get behind.
PatriotSurplus.com is proud to announce our Made in America section on our website. We proudly carry Made in America clothing, knives, lighters, accessories and more to help you suit up or gift a fellow patriot with something that’s made right here by US workers. For example, in our new Made in the USA section, you can find an amazing pair of Danner boots that will last you a lifetime while supporting American workers and our economy. The time to buy American made items is now!
Not convinced? Here are 5 reasons to support American-made goods:
- Jobs shipped abroad almost never return labor to the United States. When you buy goods made in the USA, you’re helping our economy grow.
- Items made in the United States are durable and crafted by workers just like you. American-made goods are sweatshop free, and when you choose products made in the USA, you’re contributing to the payment of honest workers’ wages.
- Factories are being shipped to countries that aren’t supportive of the American military, foreign policy, or democracy. When you purchase American-made items, you’re buying goods that aren’t impacted by political conflict.
- American-made goods can be more environmentally friendly than those produced by other countries.
- The US trade deficit leads to over borrowing from other countries. When you buy American-made goods you’re preventing more unnecessary debt.
Buy American, patriots. And start today with our selection: http://www.patriotsurplus.com/made-in-america-usa-items.html